TAL-Vocoder is a free VST plugin and it’s a vintage vocoder emulation with 11 bands. It has a really retro sound to the effects it produces.
- 11 band vocoder engine.
- Internal carrier synth (pulse, saw, sub-OSC, noise, mono, poly, portamento, sync mode, tune).
- Possibility to route an external carrier signal.
- Harmonic control (adds more harmonics to any carrier signal)
- “Ess” enhancer for a clean understandable voice, also with a carrier that hasn’t many high frequencies.
- Clip LED glows if the input signal will be clipped.
- The panic button stops hanging notes within the synth.
- Documentation shows different routing possibilities.
- Low CPU usage.
- Side-Chain input.
- Works only on Stereo Channels at the moment!